Hey lovely Chatham peoples!
I'm taking Junior Seminar at the moment, in preparation for tutorial next semester, and I have an assignment to talk to an alum about their tutorial experience, just to get a feel for what it's all like. If you happen to have done a tutorial at Chatham and have a moment to spare, it'd be great if you could answer these questions:
1) When did you graduate from Chatham?
2) What did you major in?
3) What was your tutorial topic?
4) What was your favorite part of the tutorial process?
5) What was your least favorite part of the process?
6) Was your tutorial useful in any way after graduation?
7) Where do you keep your tutorial?